Anyone who is quiet already knows that they're quiet.
We don't need strangers pointing it out, because it's usually something that we're self-conscious about.
That's why others should learn to stop drawing attention to the fact.
Of course, we can't control them, and can only control ourselves.
So instead of feeling awkward and embarrassed the next time someone asks you why you're being so quiet, you should say one of the following things:
1. I’d Rather Be Quiet than Rude like You
Most people don't realize that they're being inappropriate when they ask someone why they're being quiet.
Of course, that doesn't change the fact that they're being rude.
That's why you should call them out on their behavior.
Hey, if they can point out your silence, you can point out their obnoxiousness.
- 9 Things You Shouldn't do when You're Sick ...
- 7 Ways to Get Treated like a Responsible Adult when You're Young ...
- The 9️⃣ BEST "Never Have I Ever" 🤐 Game Questions ❓❔ for Your Next Party Night 🎉 ...
- Are You on Your Period Comebacks
- Funny Responses to Compliments
- 17 Alternatives to Saying 💭, "I'm Fine" 😕 when You're Upset 😔 ...