I think I was in my mid-20s when I realized Disney was real. Not the woodland creatures cleaning my home, or making me clothes, but the little digs and jokes that were just real life, for real. Here are a few Disney moments that perfectly captured my life — and probably yours too.
1. The Joy of Just the Right Song
Never underestimate the power of just the right playlist.
2. Sometimes It's Just Not Fair
... the only appropriate reaction, then, is a full-on FLOP.
3. It Can't Be Morning Yet!
Mornings always, always come too soon.
4. Again, with the Mornings
I can't stress this one enough.
5. Tiny Things Are Cute
Dory knows: kittens, puppies, bunnies, piglets... everything small and tiny is just adorable.
6. Again... Tiny is Cute!
Like this puppy. SERIOUSLY.
7. Don't Run out of Contacts
Just don't. Always make sure you have an extra box.
8. Even Faeries Are Clumsy
And if Tink can occasionally crash and burn, then I can be a little less-than-graceful sometimes too, right? Right?
9. Dance with Your Bae
I'm so sorry I used the word "bae." Anyway. Dance with him (or her). Do it.
10. There's No Better Place in the World
... than the bookstore or library. Period. Well, maybe Sephora.
11. Make New Friends
Especially when you're not feeling very friendly.
12. It's Okay to Be Sad Sometimes
...and sometimes, being Joyful and Sad at the same time? That's okay too.
13. Sometimes It Takes a While to Find out Who You Are
... but once you do, you'll shine, and maybe even save your entire nation from the Hun army?
14. The Patriarchy is Alive and Well
But we're making progress.
15. Oddly Enough...
Sometimes beauty treatment are hideous.
16. No One Will Love You like a Sister
And it's okay to choose your own sisters, and family.
17. Just Being Together is Marvelous
It's wonderful just being in the same room together, doing your own thing, but together.
18. Don't Look Back
She's right, you know.
19. No One Looks Good in Everything
No worries, Elastigirl. I wouldn't look my best in red tights, either.
20. Often Times, a Woman is the Right Man for the Job
And why not?