Some of us are always tired, no matter what we do. We just can't help it. But don't worry, because Self knows what that's like.
Table of contents:
- loving your snooze button more than life itself
- regretting giving into the sweet temptation of a nap because your exhausted body takes it way too far
- wondering why you get bursts of energy at the most inconvenient times instead of when you could use them
- being so excited to return to your one true love every night
- no concealer is a match for your lack of shut-eye
- fighting the urge to flake on hanging out with friends and just spend some quality time with your bed
- wishing a caffeine iv existed, because it would really make life a lot easier to get through
- counting the hours until bedtime as soon as the alarm goes off
- you can't even page through instagram
- counting exactly how much sleep you're going to get
1 Loving Your Snooze Button More than Life Itself
You'll sleep for as long as you're able to get away with sleeping.
2 Regretting Giving into the Sweet Temptation of a Nap Because Your Exhausted Body Takes It Way Too Far
You never actually feel any better after taking a nap, but you keep taking them, anyway.
3 Wondering Why You Get Bursts of Energy at the Most Inconvenient Times Instead of when You Could Use Them
You always get that energy right before you should be going to sleep, so you end up tired the next day.
4 Being so Excited to Return to Your One True Love Every Night
Your bed is your best friend. You can't wait to climb into it every night.
5 No Concealer is a Match for Your Lack of Shut-eye
The bags under your eyes are a part of you. They're never going away.
6 Fighting the Urge to Flake on Hanging out with Friends and Just Spend Some Quality Time with Your Bed
You want to see your friends, but you know you won't be any fun when you can barely keep your eyes open.
7 Wishing a Caffeine IV Existed, Because It Would Really Make Life a Lot Easier to Get through
You need coffee in order to survive. You'd die without it.
8 Counting the Hours until Bedtime as Soon as the Alarm Goes off
If you get up only so you can get through the day and go back to bed, you're always tired.
9 You Can't Even Page through Instagram
Your finger is just to tired to scroll through the feed, right?
10 Counting Exactly How Much Sleep You're Going to Get
Tonight it's 4 hours, 32 minutes and 47 seconds...
Are you always tired?
Please rate this article